Lily- Oh my little Lily bug! She just turned 3 in Dec. She weighs about 32lbs and I'm thinking she is about 37 or 38 inches tall now. I thought this was an appropriate picture of her, because she never keeps her clothes on. And opposite of her sister when she does have clothes on she loves layers! She'll were tights under her pants and pants under her skirts sometimes all three. Her favorite winter outfits are her short sleeve shirts with a long sleeve shirt underneath. Like I said before, most of these clothes will be off of her in a short time though.
Lily is very... Lily. She is the hardest child, but it only makes you love her even more. When Lily is sweet she will make you melt and her cute smile and the silly things she says suckers us in every time. She's our little bully of the house, I would even go so far as to say she rules all most of the time. She does what she wants, she gets her own food, and she bosses her brother and sister around A LOT!
Her favorite color is "Pink" of coarse and she had dubbed herself a modern day princess. She loves playing with toys, she skipped the 2&3 year old toys and went straight to her sisters 4 and up stuff. I love watching her sit at the doll house and move the people and furniture around (this is also the few times she is quiet). She still loves her babies, but I watch her play more and more with barbies and Polly pockets these days. She loves Sponge Bob and Max & Ruby. She hates anything to do with learning! If you are reading to her and she realized you are trying to make her count the shapes (or anything else like that) she will immediately stomp off. We have finally found a happy alternative. She loves to learn with her big sis. She will name colors and shapes, she will count with her and practice letters. Will you ever get her to due this for you? Probably not. She will start preschool next year, so hopefully we will see her open up more.
Lily loves her brother and sister, even if she picks fights with them. And she will never miss an oportunity to snuggle!


No comments:
Post a Comment