Sunday, June 22, 2008

VBS Fun!

This was a really busy week. We had vacation bible school every evening. Our dance recital and dress rehearsal. Not to mention movie day, swimming at friends and lunch play date at Peter Piper (none of wich I took any pictures of). I have to admit that I wouldn't trade it for a boring week at home with nothing to keep the kids entertained! Anyway this was our first VBS that our church held in its OWN facility! The turnout was awesome and the kids had a great time. Even Aidan and the other little ones wanted to sing along. They had tons of crafts and games. And learned lots of good lessons and bible stories. These were just a few pics I took one day. My friend was taking pictures of all of the kids for the program, and took some cute ones of my kiddos too, I'll have to get those from her one of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment