The girls had fall break last week. We started out the week by dropping off the older kids at grammy and poppop's for a few days. Claire got to meet some new cousins and her Gramma Louise for the first time. Robbie and I (and baby Claire) had some alone time and decided to rearrange our furniture. Robbie also built me a brand new computer/scrap desk. *Pictures to follow when the finishing touches are made!* I had a nice visit with my friend Adrea who was visiting from Texas. Then Adrea, the kids and I had breakfast with our friend Delphine who was visiting from Belgium. Then just as our week was winding down Robbie decided we really needed to take the kids on a vacation. It had been over a year since we even got away to go camping! So he decided to take us on a trip to Disneyland! We left very early Saturday and came home late Sunday. Even though it was a little crazy and last minute we had a lot of fun.


Delphine and Adrea
Passing the time.
Sydney's new trick.
Trying on Aidan's costume.
Pictures from Disneyland on next Post.
Sweet! I totally got named dropped. LOVES IT. :)
ReplyDeleteOh yeah, and picture dropped too. Hey...wait a minute! You didn't get permission to post my picture YOUNG LADY!!! Hee hee! You can post my picture. :)
ReplyDelete