Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The cleaning machine

The other morning I found Aidan climbing into the sink to get a rag wet.
I guess he thought our sliding glass doors needed a good washing.



He did this about a dozen times.

I always forget and flip my camera sideways while taking video... oops.






3 comments:

  1. aw, so cute and helpful! I'm impressed how careful he was about it, putting the plug in and remembering to turn off the water. Good job! And I vote for more videos, this was neat to see :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey get them started early about the importance of being a big helper. When they get to their teens they seem to not be as interested I find. Take their willingness to help as a postive sign. Enjoy it while you can...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one reason your kids are always cleaner than mine! Mine would probably be rubbing lotion all over the window rather than cleaning it!

    ReplyDelete