Friday, May 1, 2009

Flashback Friday

I saw this on a friends blog and decided I had to do it too. I love to reminisce! I made a rule for myself though that it could be any year but it should be around the same month. I did this for myself because I would spend WAY to long deciding what memories to put up. Maybe these are memories for you too! And if not... enjoy a sneak peak into our past.
May 2006
Sydney almost 3-3/4 Lily 17 months
This is actually over the coarse of two days.
We miss our piano. We really do :(
Look at the thighs on that girl! Click on the picture and take a good look ;)

My goofs.



It's hard to remember when it was just the girls. It seems like so long ago even though it has only been 3 years.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that's adorable! I'll have to dig up some old pics, too!

    ReplyDelete