I had a doctors appointment that I couldn't reschedule or miss so we were a little late the first day. We had so many kids come that they ran out of shirts. I thought they would order more, but maybe they decided not to. Sydney was sort of bummed, but she decided it was OK because she would get a T-shirt at her Grandma's VBS in a few weeks. She also decided to were her shirt from last year a couple of times.
Sunday, June 14, 2009
VBS!
The girls had fun at Vacation Bible School at our church this year. We hold it in the evening. Which great for volunteers but not so great for all of the sleepy younger kids. By the end of the week the kids were pooped. I helped in the nursery watching some of the other volunteers' little ones. Ironically Robbie watched Claire and Aidan most nights. So I left mine at home to watch more...lol.
I had a doctors appointment that I couldn't reschedule or miss so we were a little late the first day. We had so many kids come that they ran out of shirts. I thought they would order more, but maybe they decided not to. Sydney was sort of bummed, but she decided it was OK because she would get a T-shirt at her Grandma's VBS in a few weeks. She also decided to were her shirt from last year a couple of times.

I had a doctors appointment that I couldn't reschedule or miss so we were a little late the first day. We had so many kids come that they ran out of shirts. I thought they would order more, but maybe they decided not to. Sydney was sort of bummed, but she decided it was OK because she would get a T-shirt at her Grandma's VBS in a few weeks. She also decided to were her shirt from last year a couple of times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I'm DIGGIN' the stage!!! Looks like lots of fun...except the singing part of course! *giggles*
ReplyDelete