...from my children.
My children very often take my camera without my knowledge. I usually find a dozen or so random pictures. Some of each other... some of the wall. Usually blurry, but at times they turn out quite nice. My favorites pictures are the ones they take of themselves.

Sydney had taken about 6 of herself. I think she was trying to get a clear one... it didn't work.

Lily doesn't seem to care if she has chocolate and snot all over her face. Yum.

Aidan's picture is... interesting.
OK... so Claire didn't take this one (not sure who did). But I image if she could work a camera this is about how far her short little chubby arms would reach ;)
These are hilarious! I laughed so hard about how you imagine Claire's arms would only reach so far. They're still adorable from any angle.
ReplyDeleteClaire looks a little scared!! *giggles* I'm impressed there aren't any nostril shots! GOOD JOB KIDDOS!!!!!!
ReplyDeletewhat cute kids! I really love clair's pic, her eyes are so big and pretty in it!
ReplyDelete