This is what my girls did while there were at their Grandma's a few weeks back. They went to her church's Vacation Bible School. Aidan is one year to young to
participate and
that's why he stayed home. Normally my mom would have brought him anyway and kept him with her, but she was in charge of the whole thing and there just wouldn't have been enough of her to go around. The kids do this every summer along with their cousin Jordan. Cousin Paige used to go too but has gotten a little older and busier these days. Sydney and Lily love to see their cousins that live in Globe too. They don't see them often enough. Their cousins are a bit older then they are so they pretty much treat them like babies. My kids get smothered, hugged, carried and loved pretty much the entire time they are around. Well I guess Sydney has grown out of that a bit more but she still loves to play with them.
These are just pictures my mom sent home with them so I scanned them. I wish I had had my camera and taken some pictures the last day when I picked them up.



Lily won't ever wear matching event/logo t-shirts. She'll wear them at home for fun but not when she is told. I fear for
kindergarten when she is required to wear one for a field trip... I know that's more then a year away but I know Lily. Such a little stinker. Good thing she's cute.
Lily and Maggie are TOTALLY related.
ReplyDeleteCrap. We are in for some serious trouble...
And it is a good thing they are so flippin' cute! (I know it's saved Maggie's life a time or two...)