Sometimes when I'm not looking I find the boy doing stuff like this.

So helpful and quiet. He even turned the water on himself and he turned it off when he was done.

But usually when I'm not looking this is what he does.

He draws on everything.

This time he used one of those waxy cheap crayons... I really don't know if this one is coming out
:(

Even our mirror is no match for him.
He has even colored on his Jeep bed, most of his toys, most of the girls toys. We are not sure why and no punishment seems to work. He knows he shouldn't do it but it seems like he just can't help himself...
Oh dear, Addie is just like that. It's hard to imagine what my house would look like if she didn't grace the walls and furniture with her artwork... sigh.
ReplyDeleteWhat a BOY! Sorry, but it doesn't get better for a while. LOL
ReplyDeleteoh I'd be so mad!!! Why do they have to ruin things?!
ReplyDelete