On the 17
th of Oct I lost my kitty. She crawled under our bed and passed away during the night. The day before I could tell she was going to pass. I hugged her and kissed her and gave her as much love as I could. A few weeks earlier she began eating less and then she
stooped completely. I hand fed her
until the end but it didn't help. The doctor put her on some medicine but it didn't help either. At first we were worried that she was dying the same way Dude did (and it only being 3 months apart) but in the end we could tell they were
completely different. We couldn't figure out what was wrong and I just couldn't afford multiple tests and ultra sounds. We had a few theories but that's all.
Enough sad stuff though! Onto the memories :)
Some of Connie's last days.
The early years.
She loved babies... and being the center of attention!

She loved to lay on and in everything, chew paper and help you with paper work and she never met a sink that she didn't love (to lay in or drink out of).

She was so great with the kids. She never scratched them and she
tolerated a lot! She and Sydney really had a special bond. It's funny how animals to that. Dude always had an extra soft spot for Lily.

She was always in front of the camera. I have so many shots of her butt walking past my camera. I still think I see her
every time I turn a corner.

She led a fat and happy life. I love my Connie! I miss her so much.
I'm sorry to hear that Megan. I love all the photos you posted of her.
ReplyDeleteAwww...that makes me want to cry, cuz our cat is the same exact way with my kids. My kids would be heart broken to lose our fat cat too. Im sorry to hear about this but she looks like a wonderful cat to bond with over the years.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry!!! I know how much a kitty becomes part of the family and it really hurts to see them go. She had a very very happy life with you guys though!!
ReplyDelete