Wednesday, November 11, 2009

It's Fall somewhere...

... and that somewhere is not here.
Gramma Louise and Aunt Nomi were so kind to make us some waxed leaves from Pennsylvania. Now our home has a little bit of fall inside... because there is little sign of fall on the outside!


We've had a few chilly days but then it warms up again. I'm not complaining though. I love this time of year. My kids will play outside all day without getting to hot or to cold. I'll admit yesterday was a little warmer then I would have liked, but today is just perfect!
I do have to say that it is chilly enough in the morning that we wear long sleeves or jackets when we walk to the bus... but usually we have shed those warm clothes well before noon.




Notice Lily's sun dress and Claire's long sleeve dress :)


But I know these days will end soon. Sometimes it will stay warm until Christmas but other times it gets cold sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment