Monday, December 14, 2009

Rachel's wedding.

The Friday after Thanksgiving my mom, Ed, Claire and I went to Kansas for my cousin Rachel's wedding. We has such a good time. The wedding was beautiful and it was fun hanging out with the family. Claire got a bit of a cold and our nights were less then fun but she was pleasant for the rest of the trip.


Claire waiting at the airport.




This was the first time Claire met her Great Grandparents.

Claire waiting with Nana and Big Papa.

My beautiful cousin Rachel.

Rachel and Jacob.

Alyssa and Brookelyn. Cutest little flower girls.

My cousin Gretchen's little one, Blake. So handsome :)


Rachel and I always take a lap picture. Usually I'm on hers... but this seemed more appropriate.

My cousin Shauna and I.

My mom with her sister, brother, mom and dad.
We had a lay over on each flight. The only time Claire slept on any of the planes was when we went on the smallest (and bumpiest) one... Go Figure!

Thanks Mom and Ed for taking us along!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a good time, I am glad you guys were able to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW FUN!! I'm sure it was nice to have a little break, missed seein' ya though...oh wait...we didn't see your kiddos either, we didn't make it out to Virden for a visit. GRR!!!

    ReplyDelete