Monday, December 14, 2009

Three Down!

Syd lost her third tooth on the 2nd. She wiggled and wiggled that tooth. Then she bit down on things to get it loose. She was so determined. She spent several hours that night coming up to me and asking me if it was ready yet. I'm not one to shy away from blood... but teeth pulling is just not my thing. Every time I sent her away hoping she would forget about it she would come back with it even wigglier. After much pulling and twisting and squealing (that was me) we finally got her out!

She would have to pick the one night that week that Robbie had worked late. Stinker.

2 comments:

  1. hahhaha!! I'm glad we live close to Grammy so I can send my kids to her when it's tooth pulling time! *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm.....yeah, not looking forward to that....

    ReplyDelete