Monday, January 10, 2011

Enter 2011

For new years we dropped the kids off at my parents and drove up to Tucson to stay with cousins for a few days.  We got up there Friday afternoon.  Carla and I decided to go shopping for food and drinks that afternoon/evening.  Let me just say that I've been shopping the days before Christmas many times... and I can honestly say that the grocery stores were as busy as that... if not more!  lol.  We had a fun night of games and food.  We were so caught up in talking that we actually missed the new year! 
The next day we did a bit of shopping and then went bowling.  Robbie used to bowl a lot and I think he misses it.  I did pretty bad... as usual.  I'm good at Wii bowling though!



 The day after that we left late morning.  I couldn't help but snag a few pictures of Christopher.  I love baby bed head, don't you?


1 comment:

  1. Oh baby Christopher is so cute and getting so big...wish we could see them more often too..glad you had fun with them...we miss them too

    ReplyDelete