Robbie was way to busy to to anything fun this spring break. The kids and I didn't feel like being stuck at home all week so we decided to go to Mesa. We stayed at my sisters and had so much fun just relaxing and hanging out. We don't get to spend that much time with them anymore. I can't believe how grown up my niece and nephew are!! It is scary... They are so busy that we usually don't stay with them, but it turned out great because by staying with them we actually GOT to hang out even if it wasn't the whole time. We will have to stay again soon :) As usual I didn't get my camera out. I do have this random phone picture of Paige... maybe Sydney took it.
The first night we got there we went to Church. Our friends were having a family dinner and generously invited us over even though they hadn't planned on us coming! The kids had a fun time seeing there friends. Even Sarah and the boys were down for their spring break too.
Poor Aidan... surounded by girls... no matter were he goes..
Maddy is getting sooo big!
The next day we hung out with my sister (who actualy took a day off... I think to just hang out with us). We left her home to go have lunch at Peter Piper with my friend Michele and her cute bunch. Totally didn't snap any pictures... again!
The next day we decided to get in a little shopping. It was a rainy day and the kids were pretty grumpy. A lunch at Chick-fil-A cheered them up a bit and we managed to finish up.
Thankfully the weather (while still perfect) dried up a bit and Sara had planned an adventure to The Train Park in Scottsdale. The kids had a great time playing once again.
Waiting for the train
My kids really needed to Sit in the animal cart. What a silly guy.
Sarah's kids did too... if you look really close you can see her poor cramped little self.
Ha ha! These next two pictures make me laugh. I accidently cut off Lara... then I cut off Kym... and I swore that I took another with them all in it... but I guess not!! ;) For some reason my little's didn't want to ride a horse...
We played a little longer....Robbie came down to pick up some stuff and we were sad that our adventure at the park had caused us to miss him (he was heading home the same time as we got done and he was way ahead of us). To our surprize he had a tire blow. He had the wrong tool so we had to save the day and pick him up. The kids were super excited to see him.
The next day we went to Ikea. The kids had fun in the play area and then we ate some lunch. After visiting with friends for the last time we decided we were all tired and this would be our last night. We were planning on visiting a bit longer and maybe staying in Globe for a day or so... but we were just to pooped. It worked out good in the end. We got a little bit of spring cleaning done in the last few days and were rested and ready for school to start.





No comments:
Post a Comment