This year we decided to spend Easter weekend in Globe. Back in 2000 (or something like that) our family hosted an exchange student from Sweden. We have stayed in touch and my parents had even visited their family in Sweden years back. Evelin and her sister, Josephine, were visiting Arizona and we really wanted to see them.
Our new family favorite game is Quelf! It is probably the most ridiculous game I have ever played :)
Thankfully, I do not have a picture of what my hair looked like after they were through with me!!
Easter morning was sort of fast! I didn't even get pictures of the kids getting their baskets. Before we knew it we were off to eat breakfast at church.
Evelin is a great artist and she was giving Sydney some lessons :)
Finally it was time for an egg hunt!
This is seconds before Claire through her eggs and basket everywhere!! That girl.
This is what Robbie did for a good part of the afternoon... And then later... I did this too!
My mom wanted me to take a few pictures of the girls.
Claire loves grandma's bathroom sink... and this is why. It has the perfect little foot holders just for her.
Happy Easter!



No comments:
Post a Comment