Thursday, June 23, 2011

The New Guy

We have a new member of the family.   We got a new puppy friend for Charlie.  I'm pretty sure that I am crazy!!  He went through a couple of names but Itchy was finally agreed upon.  When it dawned on the kids that the dogs were named Charlie and Itchy like on All Dogs Go to Heaven... they were pretty much sold.
His mommy is a Basset Hound and we aren't not sure of the dad.  If the dad is who they think he might be... I think he has a little jack Russell and maybe a tiny bit of dacshund and something else that I can't remember.
Charlie was so excited for him to come.  It took them a few days to warm up but now they are best friends.   Charlie is still a little to hyper for Itchy and does bug him a lot but most of the time they happily wrestle around the whole house.





1 comment:

  1. what a cute puppy! And you know what?! He LOOKS like Itchy from the movie, too! That was the first DVD I ever bought; I love that movie! :)

    ReplyDelete