Even though our days are already filled with practices and homework... living in town has already made a world of difference. I feel so much more relaxed and I feel like we have gained hours of our life back!!
Because school gets out so early we do homework the minute we walk through the door. If we have practice or gymnastics we go after that. Some of our night end a little later then others but mostly we find ourselves hanging out at the end of the evening.
Uncle John was here one day because he was super nice to come down and watch the kids while Robbie and I ran up to Mesa for a few hours.
Puppets were the craft that night :)
I'm pretty sure these were princess Zelda and Link that Sydney was holding.
We play board games a lot... but recently they kids have wanted to play video games with daddy. I never though we would be one of those families but it has been a lot of fun. They are all very helpful telling him were to go and what to do ;) He's so patient with them and they really love it.
So everyone knows that Sydney looks a lot like Robbie and Lily looks a lot like me... but the personalities and mannerisms are a little reversed. Love these two pictures below.


No comments:
Post a Comment