Friday, November 4, 2011

Fair Weekend!

I have to add first that there are a lot of photos and this post is super late because for some reason between blogger, my computer and my crappy Internet I was managing to upload about a photo a day... :(  I finally just made all of the photos files smaller and they uploaded right away.

This year we decided to have a booth at our county fair.  It was really fun and we are totally going to do it again.  Even though we could have just left Robbie there by himself all weekend we decided to make it a family event :).   We brought some of our own food but found the most awesome pizza there and couldn't get enough of it!   Aidan's birthday fell on Sunday of the fair so we decided to just do a few things for him there (but I put it on a separate post).



To kick the fair off the girls were in the parade again this year on their gymnastics float.  I wasn't sure if Claire wanted to go but as soon as she saw her sisters up their smiling she just had to get up there.

Aidan waited for the parade to start with his cousin Landon and friend "baby" Maison (who isn't really a baby anymore... lol).
Our office manager Allison insisted on taking a picture of Robbie and I.
So I took one of her back :)

Camilla was a little less amused by the parade.


Cousin Abby was on the float too... but she was on the other side and we didn't get a picture of her.
Back at the fair we did ride some of the rides.







We ran into friends and Lily went off to ride with them while I manned the booth for a while.
A few days later Grandma and Grandpa came down and we went on a few more rides with Grandma.






Honestly, we didn't spend a lot of time in that part of the fair.  We mostly hung out near our booth.
Lily's class had an entry in the fair.  Their apples were adorable.
We mostly hung out.

Drew lots of pictures.  This is Claire's self portrait.

Sydney made friends with our neighbors.  They put her to work and kept her busy.
We played lots of video games to pass the time.
So this crazy little kid took her dad out to ride all of the BIG kid rides.  She has been begging to go on the big swings for a long time now.  Well...
Robbie finally took him!  I'm sure glad I wasn't there to watch :(


No comments:

Post a Comment