Monday, December 19, 2011

Sydney's Christmas Program.

The primary music teacher and the elementary music teacher pulled together for this little production.  Sydney's grade sang a song and played several songs with their recorders.  It was such a cute performance and the kids did great.  I was sort of sad that Sydney was put in the back with kids a whole lot taller then her... my poor shorty.  On a good note, she finally graduated from the front row.  I guess she is finally tall enough that the front is not the obvious place for her to be!  This was the best picture I got.  She must have gotten on her tippy toes for a little.  Most of the time you could barely see her eyes!



Robbie had a bunch of office work and couldn't get away but was willing to let Aidan hang out at the office.  Claire is so well behaved when she isn't fighting over my lap/attention with her brother.
Love all the goofy faces she makes.  I could create a whole scrap book the of akward faces she makes! lol.  Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment