Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New Year's Eve Day Frolic with my girls.

Got to see to of my bf''s on New Years.  We were sad that we missed Adrea (she was in Texas) and we missed Malitha too (and she was soo close... just in Tucson).  Serena and I decided we wanted to go to the swap meet and some thrift stores.  At first I think Kristin was just coming along and had no interest....


But once we got to my favorite place she was so excited to see a bunch of things that reminded her of her Grandma.  Not to mention they have some crazy random funny things in that store!  We probably had a little too much fun :)




My friends are dorks... can you tell what they are thinking?

We decided to eat at Vida-E Cafe.
This was what they did when I told them to get close so I could take a picture...

Mmmm...

We ordered three different sandwiches and split them all.  Yum.

Kristin really needed to smell my coffee.

New Years Eve just happens to be Serena's Birthday too!
Happy Birthday :)
Earlier that day we (my family) were invited by Kristin's sister to come to a New Years Eve get together at MY cousins' house.  Gotta love a small town :)

No comments:

Post a Comment