Well, you better get to that list and make the girl feel better:) I hear you had some company, I hope you survived;) Abby really needs to go and play at Sydney and Lily's house...maybe someday we will be able to come down again.
I love that handwriting of hers, its so cute. Its good that she is starting to make lists already. It will come in handy in the years to come. I just try to keep everything in my head, and if I would just make a list it would be so much easier. Just don't want to take the time.
I belong to four wonderful little kiddo's. My other half and I have been married for nine years now. Time goes by so fast. I cherish every moment in our lives.
Well, you better get to that list and make the girl feel better:) I hear you had some company, I hope you survived;) Abby really needs to go and play at Sydney and Lily's house...maybe someday we will be able to come down again.
ReplyDeleteI love that handwriting of hers, its so cute. Its good that she is starting to make lists already. It will come in handy in the years to come. I just try to keep everything in my head, and if I would just make a list it would be so much easier. Just don't want to take the time.
ReplyDelete