It's so hot right now and we haven't been up to much. I barely even have anything to blog about... hrm.
Well we went over to Sarah's house to play the other day. Of coarse she took pictures of the kids. It was not a picture day though! I don't know how many good shots she got but this was the first one of the day and it was so sweat she just had to email it to me. I probably won't have the rest up for a while but I just couldn't resist showing this one... oh and I though it went well with the new background.
Go ahead click on the picture... soak in those adorable curls!



I absolutely LOVE that picture. She is sooo adorable! I like the neutral tones of the new background too. You are so talented with this whole blog thing! I love it!
ReplyDeleteWOW! Look at those beautiful curls!!! We need some more nakey baby pictures...we'd better come home before Claire and Parker are too big to both fit in the sink...CUBBIES! *giggles* OH and I'm SOOOO fired on the blogging. Store plans first...blogging second!
ReplyDeleteOhhhhh...she is so adorable and cute. I love her sucking on her lips, and its cute too. Her curls are precious...
ReplyDelete