Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A few days a Grandma's and Grandpa's

While they weren't there!
It was the last week of summer and we were trying to find something to do. My mom and Ed are gone for a month and my brother is house sitting. So I thought it would be fun to go down to Globe and hang out with him and my dad. My dad came over everyday and played with the kids. Of coarse we had to eat some Mexican food while we were there too. Yum.
When I fist got there I noticed some tiny droppings by the front door. I didn't really think about it though. Later that night Jon (my brother) called us out to come look at this BAT! I guess every couple of nights he has found this little bat just hanging out above my mom's front door.


Aidan really liked the little guy.
Mom. So if Jon hasn't told you yet.... you have a bat ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment