Saturday, September 5, 2009

Fun visit with great friends!

A few of my BF's from high school came down to visit me last week. Ok, ok... Paula was here from Vancouver to see her brand new nephew and Adrea came from El Paso to show off her beautiful little boy to her family and friends. Kristin came down too and we all met up at my house for some catching up!
Adrea, Kristin, Me and Paula
Usually we only get together in groups of two or three or everyone but one person. It's true! So we broke the trend (four of us at once!) and had a really nice time. I only wish it could have been a bit longer.

We're a silly bunch for sure. Although, I do have to say we are a bit less crazy every time we see each other. I think that happens when you grow up!

Paula and sweet Daniel!

David, Adrea and Daniel.
I really had a fun time catching up. Paula had driven up to my house earlier in the day and we had some lunch (left over Chinese) and good conversation. That afternoon Kristin and Adrea's crew arrived. I didn't really get to see baby Daniel much :( ... it was a bit crazy in the house when they got there. Later that evening Paula went to the Airport to pick up her guy, Ross. Robbie, Kristin and I met them for dinner. We were excited to finally meet him after like four years! Adrea was planning on meeting us at the end of dinner but we were running a bit late and I think baby Daniel was ready for some piece and quite. But she did get to talk to them on the phone :)
Ross and Paula

1 comment:

  1. Boo hoo! I missed out on the fun again! Looks like you guys had a good time. :)

    ReplyDelete