Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Dragging...

The last few weeks I've been falling a bit behind. Not just my housework or book keeping but with my entire life. I feel like I'm just one step behind on everything. I only remember to do things at the very last minute or when it is to late... papers I have to send with the kids, bills to pay, invoices to make. My brain is all jumbled and I seem to be forgetting things left and right. I can't even finish a blog post. I forgot about plans I make... just hours later. I'm not overly stressed or overly tired. The truth is that I'm not even that busy right now (or at least my brain doesn't think I am... because I can never remember what I'm doing).
I think I need a vacation or something... What do you think?
Anyway so to sum up our last few weeks....
...a few of the things we've been doing.

Our little man is turning 3 this Friday. We're having a construction party for him. Hopefully I can put my brain back on for a few minutes and throw him a great party.


Sydney on wacky hair day.


We did some finger painting.





Claire did some foot painting.


Robbie got a free train set from some guy who was trying to get rid of a bunch of stuff he didn't want.

The kids really like it and we're excited to put it around the tree this Christmas.



Aidan... as always... is in aw of my mad paper cut-out pirate ship building skills.
He destroyed it the next day...

2 comments:

  1. I feel like this often. It comes in spells Sometimes I'm on top of it and sometimes I'm not. I love your little guys birhday invitation. That sounds like a fun party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah I know that foggy feeling too, its called brain farts...lol...anyways hope your party is swell..have fun

    ReplyDelete