Thursday, August 4, 2011

Monsoons

It's monsoon season again.  We REALLY needed it this year.  While our storms are still sort of short... we take what we can get!!  It was so dry this year that during a lightning storm our mountain caught on fire!
They had it out before morning.
It actually looked a lot worse before I got home to take pictures.

One night was really stormy.  I thought it would be fun to play with my camera.  I left the shutter on for long periods of time and opened up my lens up full a few times.  It was fun.  Again the storm was about over by the time I got home.  I love setting my camera to odd settings just to see what happens.. even when they don't turn out that good!! lol
 My app open really wide.  It doesn't even look like it was pitch black outside.

 I eventually stopped playing around and took some normal pictures.  I liked this one because is sort of just came out of no where :)

No comments:

Post a Comment