I've been super bad about taking pictures this summer. I don't know if it's just the heat... but I've been really bad about it. I did have my camera phone for a bit... but even that only works at times.
So a few things we did this summer...
Lily's coaches had a little party for the kids. Our friends, the coaches family and ourselves were the only ones who came :( Honestly I was really surprised because we had great game attendance all year. They gave the players a neat little pin.
We swam quite a bit this summer. We went to the Safford pool a few times, a friends pool and even went to the Pima pool for the first time too. On one of our swimming trips to a pool out on a dirt road our tire blew up!! Luckily, we were almost to the house and several young men swooped in to save us and change our tire while we swam :). We made it back to town and dropped the car off to get a new one. We all walked to Sonic and I treated the kids to some food. It's funny how exciting something so little is to them.Their kids meals came with these little cup mate things... but none of them had any soda cups so they all went on my soda.
Claire wanted hers even though they didn't really work :)We weren't able to go on a real vacation this summer... so we did the next best thing... Talked about all the fun trips we will have next year and next summer! Another Disney trip was mentioned a lot.
This picture has no story. I just though it was cute.
Robbie traded some used construction equipment with his contractor friend for a quad. It needed a little bit of work so it could work smoothly. I love that he can completely take things apart and then put them together again... and make them work.
We've had a lot of fun riding it this summer. The kids love to go for rides and Sydney drives it by herself very well. When the kids were off at my mom's Robbie and I even went out for some nightly rides. It was so peaceful and beautiful.









No comments:
Post a Comment