Thursday, July 30, 2009

Summer 2009: Closing

Next week is our last week of summer. I was just about to write about how we had a fun but not to eventful summer... but after looking through my photo files... I realized that even though we didn't stay as busy as we usually do we still had a blast.
We went camping, swimming, went to splash parks, went to vacation bibles schools, played with cousins, went out on a boat, hung out with friends, went to the movies and mostly just had fun together.
I blogged about most of our summer but I had a few pictures of our summer that didn't quite sneak their way in.
So here you go.

I'm glad they all like each other.

Sydney riding a bike.

Cousin Jordan stayed over.



We played with our super cool neighbors a lot.


Sydney having a popsicle with Jenna.

Fun with the Baer kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment